- Ojiefoh Abraham
- Blogs, BOOKS, Diamonds, Jewellery News, Uncategorized
- Comments Off on The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Poorer
- The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Poorer, Why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
Why The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Poorer?
It is no longer fun to hear that, “the rich get richer and the poor get poorer” over time!
How The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Poorer?
There is wide different kinds of economic inequality, most notably valued using the number of money people are paid and the number of wealthy people owns.
There is economic inequality between countries, states; the rich, the poor. There are important types of economic inequality between different groups of people.
WHY THE RICH GET RICHER?
Importantly, other types of economic measurements focus on wealth, cash flow, and the thing we eat daily, which is a statistic depend on the total index of your account at hand.
It is important to note that the total value worth of the quality and quantity worth like fixed capital and working capital will also attest to the reasons why the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.
What the rich people do, the poor don’t want to do. The poor are found of living above his or her income earnings. The rich are a practical investor, intellectual and has the uncommon skills to think compared to some of the poor in the society.
The rich leverage in his or her investment and inheritance to become much richer meanwhile the do not have the means.
WHAT THE POOR MUST DO TO GET RICH?
Mentally commit yourself. Get a rich mindset, starts with you with the belief that you will really be rich and be more wealthy.
COMMON WAYS OUT FOR BEEN POOR ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Find something to do that will give some a solution.
- Increase your income through continued savings habit
- Find out who has money and spend time with them to learn the method of savings. Some time ago I asked my father to teach on how to save and become rich.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save. Stop procrastinating. …
- Know that there is no magic to the richness, truly work harder, and pray along.
- Invest in yourself, learn a trade, or go to school to study more.
- Create a budget, try to pay yourself and sure you pay down your debts.
- Take a holistic risk prayerful you will never fail.
- Diversify your income as you grow, invest and reinvest into things that would bring profit margin
- Sources/ References/ Further Study: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_inequality